Divisional head, passenger operations
Leadership Development Consulting
Consulting & Strategy
Shipping & Logistics
- At least a good bachelor’s degree in transport management, social science or any relevant engineering or science subject.
- Excellent-performance grade transport management experience over a significant number of years, with reputable top-bracket logistics organizations.
- A vigorous capacity for strategic logistics business planning.
- Vast knowledge of the Nigerian transport industry.
- Youthful, energetic, forward-looking orientation.
- A strong digital acumen, and the ability to leverage technology in driving a modern transport logistics operation.
- Hands-on familiarity with a robust logistics enterprise application software will be an obvious advantage.
- Should demonstrate ethical leadership, passion for service, and appetite for challenge.
- Evidently intelligent person with a contemporary, competitive, professional, business-thinking outlook.
- Most of all, the candidate must possess an exceptional capacity to re-imagine and completely rebuild a passenger logistics operation, ground up.
- Re-organize and reposition the company’s passenger operations for maximum competitiveness and market leadership.
- Optimize revenue opportunities for the company.
- Accelerate a culture of service excellence in the company and build company-wide accountability around that objective.
- Effectively manage the company’s different passenger transport service lines.
- Driver motivation and crew welfare.
- Build and oversee a vigorous cost management system.
- Utilize technology to enhance the company’s service offerings and customer experience process.
- Develop top-grade management information systems for the company.
- Serve as a valuable member of the management team, generating ideas to secure the growth and competitiveness of the company.
- Industry information management to assist the company stay ahead of the competition.
- Overall organizational development and ongoing system improvement.
- Provide strategic leadership for the business.
- Ensure impressive year-on-year growth for the business.
- Take all necessary business measures to maximize return on investment for shareholders.
If interested and qualified for the vacancy, kindly send your cv to: email@example.com
If you want to receive our job vacancy notifications or our service offer notification, kindly subscribe to our newsletter on our website
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!