Job Title: Safety Officer
• Monitor incidence and report investigation with necessary recommendation
• Coordinate and monitor waste management
• Ensure PPE compliance of staff within the factories
• Arrange and compile safety report
• Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
• Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
• Develop HSE programs in compliance with HSE requirements
• Inspect and monitor fire extinguishers
• Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
• Prepare and enforce safe operating procedures
• B.Sc/equivalent in any relevant Science or Eng discipline.
•Minimum of 2 years experience post-graduation experience. Experience in similar industry is an added advantage.
• Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON) qualification
• ISPON General HSE qualification
• AOFA Level 3 qualification (First Aid at work)
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!