Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting, prepares report, and communicates findings and recommendation to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work paper prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and completion of performance evaluations.
- Develop annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit teams to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Organize training for audit team for skill development.
- Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observation, recommendation, and action to be taken.
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in the department repository.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree and must have 2-10 years of work experience
Application Closing Date
31st December 2020.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!