At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of our organisations products/services.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 6 years experience on the same role.
- Must have experience, working in a highly commercial organization.
- Must have knowledge of security equipment.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter in a single pdf file to: email@example.com and copy bloombridgerecruitment@gmail using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!