Paymish is made up of courageous, curious, open, diverse, optimistic and honest people. We are building a better way for payments for Africans. We believe our people are our greatest asset to build the future of payments and deliver customer value. Therefore, we invest in our people by offering competitive employee benefits such as health insurance, free gym, new laptops, and free lunch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization.
- Your primary goal will be to increase our organization’s productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- 10 – 15 years’ of executive experience in financial services
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!