Applied Engineering Technology Initiative, an Engineering Consulting Firm is recruiting for its client in the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing / Engineering Services industry, suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
Vacancy exists for experienced personnel for the role of facilitating varied technical course modules under the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing/ Engineering Services Industry.
Summary of the Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from the engineering sector, via the use of modern training aids, simulation.
- Facilitate training programmes from basic to advanced levels
- Research and Develop new training programmes
- Prepare course manuals in powerpoint presentations and deliver same in training sessions
- Support in developing technical proposals
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes
- Provide support in marketing engineering programmes to target audience
- Ensure training programmes are delivered in line with company standards
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of programmes
- Display practical knowledge of engineering equipment installation and maintenance
The Facilitator(s) should have the following qualifications:
- BSc./BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 5 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field exposure with direct applications
- Relevant Post-graduate degree(s) or certification(s) is an advantage
- Ability to facilitate or pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
Courses to Facilitate are Categorized Under the Following Sub-Headings:
- Electrical & Controls
- Mechanical & Utility
- Process & Production Engineering
- Refinery, Drilling & Completion and Reservoir Engineering
- Project Planning & Controls
- Supply Chain Management
- Supervisors & Managers Improvement Courses
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copp email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!