Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer (Intern)
- You will be expected to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- See the development of your creative work through from idea to production.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic test graphics across various media Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Requirements.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email