Sailor’s Lounge is a fully furnished, relaxed & adventurous lounge with the ambience of a sea view that compliments the atmosphere for unwinding, business networking and water view.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Services Supervisor
- Oversees all guest services operations, including reservations, PBX, bell staff, and transportation services to ensure quality and guest satisfaction. Good through knowledge of property management software (PMS) and hotel reservation software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains new Guest services department personnel.
- Answers letters of inquiry regarding rates and availability.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the room rack locations types of rooms, room rack operations, package plans, hotel facilities.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge about the hotel’s services and hours of operations.
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development.
- Take reservations using the hotel reservation system, ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are obtained.
- Check guests in and out, including preparation of guest bills and authorising payments.
- Responsible for cash handling including float and banking.
- Dealing efficiently with day to day billing and guest service queries.
- Report anything considered a health and safety hazard.
- Using information available, plan and control both the preparation of future shifts and effective communication to the team.
- To act as a duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external.
- Allocation of all rooms to include, special requests, sofa bed rooms and any other requirements as directed by the GM.
- Lobby duty plays a key role in the success of the movement of our guests around the hotel.
- Prevent abuse and/or destruction of hotel property.
- Be flexible at all times in order to cover the unexpected needs of the Hotel and outlets.
- Knows all safety and understands emergency procedures and how to act upon them. Understands accident prevention policies.
- Knows cash handling procedures. Files and posts all changes to guest master and city ledger account.
- Good understanding about the Property management software (PMS).
- Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within hotel policy and procedure.
- Do service recovery procedures.
- Education: Minimum BSc Hospitality Management. Well-spoken in the English language. Write, and understand English language.
- Experience: Minimum three years of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!