Firat Building Materials is Nigeria’s leading supplier of top construction/building material and services. Our building products are made from the highest quality raw material to ensure your projects, commercial or residential meets your demand while projecting an elegant structure that will last longer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Designer
Location: Kado, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space.
- Anticipating and informing clients of additional features which may be of use to them.
- Giving careful consideration to the placement of water and electrical systems to ensure safety.
- Creating a plan which details the layout and appearance of all installations and loose furniture.
- Suggesting appropriate materials and finishes.
- Assisting clients to select and supervise the work of independent contractors, so that their duties are conducted in accordance with clients’ visions.
- Informing clients about appropriate care for their kitchens.
- Keeping a record of hours and activities completed to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
- Observing prescribed building and safety regulations.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or Fine Arts
- Prior experience as a Kitchen Designer.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools.
- Catalog of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens.
- In-depth knowledge of and strict adherence to the area’s building codes.
- Top-notch communication and customer service skills.
- Active listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial situations.
Application Closing Date
1st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send “PDF” copies of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!