Urban Hive Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part Time Coding Instructor
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Duration: 3-6 months
- The Urban Hive Developer program in partnership with Bridge Tech is a program launched as a response to the current global economic crisis to further candidates programming knowledge and experience with real life projects. By the end of the program, the candidates will have enough programming experience and projects in their portfolio to gain an advantage in the workforce.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Working experience in mobile development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code
- Good communication skills in English
Beneficial but not required:
N35,000/month (plus 20% commission for coding sessions)
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!