Job Title: Project Manager
- We are a video production agency looking to hire a project manager who will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget
- Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company’s goals and vision.
- As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results
- You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Assist in the determination and definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and monitor progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business / Business Administration or a related field
- Proven working experience in project management and related experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!