Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support and Document Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome new clients into the company’s program
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed
- End-to-End Client Document/Information Management
- Visit new clients to collect required documents and assist in filling required forms.
- Collate documents from clients based on the company’s documentation list
- Arrange the collected documents in the required format
- Input the documents into the company document database
- Forward relevant copies of the documents to the company’s partners abroad for onward processing
- Provide administrative assistance and support
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the above job role.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, law is desirable.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential.
- Knowledge of MS office.
Skills / Abilities:
- Basic analytical experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrate good sound judgement and attention to details
- Proficient typing skills.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!