Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for a creative user experience and graphic designer, who’s obsessed with building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences.
- You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes.
- Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers, or any other material, as requested.
- Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you’ll have complete creative freedom.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solutions.
- Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of the system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journeys across multiple devices.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product / system and culls out areas of improvement for a better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Work with internal partners to design and produce compelling graphics
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicate brand mission and values
- Stay up to date with best practices and current technological improvements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a UX / Graphic designer or in a similar position preferred (Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Figma, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, CC
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirements and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to the team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!